RIVER TO RIVER RELAY: APRIL 22, 2017
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the 2017 River to River Relay, and related events and activities, the undersigned:
1. Agree that prior to participating, they will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if they believe anything is unsafe, they will immediately advise their coach, supervisor, or team manager of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including severe stress, permanent disability, or death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inactions or negligence but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, vehicle traffic on the course, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, there may be other risks not known or reasonably forseeable at this time.
3. Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
4. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue River to River Runners, its affiliated clubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, and other employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "releasees", from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses, or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
5. Grant full permission to River to River Runners and/or agents authorized by them to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any purpose.
Name Signature Date Waiver Received
1. ______________________________________ _____________________
2. ______________________________________ _____________________
3. ______________________________________ _____________________
4. ______________________________________ _____________________
5. ______________________________________ _____________________
6. ______________________________________ _____________________
7. ______________________________________ _____________________
8. ______________________________________ _____________________
Alt. A. __________________________________ _____________________
Alt. B. __________________________________ _____________________
The signatures should correspond to the names on the team roster
* A separate waiver and release of liability form must be signed by the parent or guardian of participants who are less than 18 years old on April 22, 2017. (See waiver form for minors)
All team members must sign the waiver and release of liability.
If your roster has already been submitted, please enter requested information here, press "Retrieve Names", then print the form.
To print a copy of the waiver, go to Page Setup in the File menu and set the page margins to 0.5 inches all around. The page header and page footer should be blank.
Send the completed waiver to: River to River Relay, PO Box 3475, Carbondale, IL 62903-3475